Thursday 6 December 2012

~TruE friend~

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. 






mereka~ tetap sayang walaupun tak rapat :) kan nabil n nuq?






“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently 

allows you to grow.” 


















Hazim arjonit feat luqman jamaluddin:)
Azza :) exco kebajikan

okay,sedih lagi. .. maybe mmg betul orang kate, susah n payah kite nak terima perpisahan.sebab perpisahan uh perit~
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
"IRFAN ARIF MAHPA K.A 2012"
“What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
luqman jasmi exco displin 2012:)
“You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” 
Alif syazwan exco surau 2012

It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!


okay,sudeh. tamat entry niyh. so,enjoy bace yep :) XOXO :D *nak tiru lisa dalam #IstanbulAkuDatang . nggeee~~Assalamualaikum blog hearts:)