Friday 20 July 2012

~H*O*P*E~





I hope that tomorrow we will find the strength to look past our differences and accept one another. I hope that we can see beyond the color of our skin, the languages we speak, the faith in our hearts and our expressions of love. I hope that we can see that we are all one race and that we are individuals who brighten the world through our expressions of our selves.

I hope that one day we can see into the eyes of one another and connect on a level beyond co-existance. I hope that we can see the pain shimmering in another person’s eyes and realize that we too share that pain. I hope that we will find the courage to reach out and comfort one another as we bond over shared experiences both good and bad. I hope that in that courage, the fear between you and I becomes nonexistant.
I hope that tomorrow brings a smile on your face and I hope that if it does not, the smile on mine will warm your heart. I hope that tomorrow you know if you’re about to fall, that I will be there to catch you and provide you support. I hope that tomorrow I know you will do the same for me when the weight I carry becomes to great.
I hope that tomorrow, I will see each and every difference between us and revel in the fact we are unique. I hope that as I explore my individuality that you will remind me of who I was and encourage me to become who I want to be. I hope that tomorrow you’ll reminisce with me as I talk about how far we’ve come. Tomorrow I hope that we are find one another as amazing as we did yesterday.
I hope that tomorrow even if we are not friends, we find friendliness from one another. That you not in my direction and I will give a shy wave. I hope that we are only a brief exchange from becoming something more and if we decide not to cross that bridge, that you know I respect you for being the person you are.

I hope that tomorrow is even better than yesterday.
PRAY FOR MY MOM ..

No comments: